Please take sometime to look at my other blogs as well

JINGJO Online : My Collections
My own port-folio of stuffs I made ^^ Some are Hilarious!

Disney & Nick : Movies
My information blog about Disney, Nick, and Walden films

15 August 2007

Water Horse : Legend Of The Deep

Have you ever heard of Scottish legend about the monster in a lake?
Will you ever think that the creature is harmless and friendly?


This movie based on the book from the author of Babe "The Water Horse" by Dick King-Smith. And this movie was created by Walden Media associated with Sony Pictures. Stars the new face, young Alex Etel and Emily Watson from Miss Potter.


The movie about one lonely boy who found a mysterious egg in the lake, after it haches it became the [umm I dunno what to call] The Nessie? A Dinosaur? A Dragon, in this case they called it Water Horse. It's also one of the campaign making people visit Scotland, clever business plan.


Not Final Poster

In cinema this Christmas... Many people said it pushed back Narnia and they don't really happy about that. So, What's wrong? This is interesting, too. and if you meant to boycott this movie, so you bailed on Walden and there will be no Narnia support if you don't support the maker of Narnia. I didn't try to start a fight or something but please, try understand.


No comments: