Please take sometime to look at my other blogs as well

JINGJO Online : My Collections
My own port-folio of stuffs I made ^^ Some are Hilarious!

Disney & Nick : Movies
My information blog about Disney, Nick, and Walden films

12 August 2007

Enchanted


How often do the good movies be able to combined Animation with Live-Action?
Honestly, I haven't seen one since Space Jam. Now Disney is doing one with an interesting plot and techniques


This is the new-creative-cute motion picture from Disney Pictures called Enchanted. The story about Princess Giselle who got thust to the present day in NYC be the Evil Queen. So, She knows that the fairy tales is not really exist in real life!


The movie stars Amy Adams from Cruel Intension 2, Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy and James Marden from Hairspray and X-Men.


This totally-can't-miss flick will be release on November 11th with soundtrack CD as usual [composed by Alan Menken (Pocahontus, Aladdin)] .
The links related to this article are on the side of this page. And please, do check the blogs in my affiliates, they're awesome!



No comments: